Proteins In Food: Sources, Functions and Deficiency
- Proteins are the compound which is largely complex and organic and made up of Carbon, Oxygen, and Nitrogen.
- Proteins are made up of amino acids. Which are the building blocks are 20 in number?
Sources of Proteins:
- Sea Food
- Farm Products
Functions of Proteins:
- It helps in Body Growth and development.
- It helps in transport nutrients in the body.
- These help in the formation of Enzymes and Hormones in the body.
- It helps the body to resist the disease.
- It helps in the Protection of Immune System.
Deficiency Due to Lack of Proteins:
- Lack of Protein Causes Malnutrition.
So Finally This Is All About Proteins In Food: Sources, Functions, and Deficiency. Hope You Like It. Sharing Is Caring.